Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hey ya'll. (I can say that now because I live in the south. For those of you who aren't aware, I am from Ohio, so humor me, I'm new at this)


I've been doing my best to get this blog, a Twitter account (FOLLOW ME! :] ), and my Facebook fan page up and running, so thank you to everyone who have been supportive and patient with me this past month.


Hope everyone had a great halloween! I decided to go as a flapper, again, this year. It was my first Halloween in the supposedly, very haunted, Savannah, GA. I had a great time, and I will definitely say that the people are pretty in the spirit of the celebration. I even YouTubed 1920s makeup tutorials--I know, I'm that weird. Not as weird as how long their eyebrows were.


Ophelia, my daughter: the adorable little girl who is randomly placed all over my webpage, went as a little lady bug, minus the antenna's because she refuses to wear anything on her head.


As for my husband, he wasn't in much of the Halloween spirit, he didn't feel like dressing up because he said there's no good costumes, so my goal for next year is to come up with the ultimate idea for him!






As far as my photography business is concerned, things seem to be picking up quickly. After the bridal show and some new advertising, I'm getting way more business than I had expected, given the short amount of time that we have been living in Savannah. I had calls from 3 brides today, 2 have already booked! I have been working with WeddingMapper.com and it's a great site for all brides, especially if you are planning a destination wedding!


I just finished up Jamie & Robbie Wallace's CD. I worked the entire day of their wedding, so I had a LOT of photos to edit, but I think they ended up with plenty adorable photos, so it was worth it! Such a great couple too, so that helped!

























I've got a bridal consult tomorrow evening at Gallery Espresso, love it there, so grateful for the recommendation by Shannon Christopher :] (Check him out, so talented! ShannonChristopher.com)
Next photo shoot is November 13th, so I will be updating soon! Stay warm everyone!

Love,
Mackensey 

No comments:

Post a Comment