Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A little more personal...

This blog is going to be more about showcasing not only my wedding & commerical photography, but also what I am doing in my own time. I have so many projects that I'm working on at once, that it's nice to be able to share tid bits with everyone. Since none of them are complete at the moment, I am going to dedicate these next few posts to some extremely talented friends of mine. 


#1 Emlyn Strzempka


For all you brides out there looking for really unique, beautiful jewerly or headpieces for your wedding day, please check out Emlyn Strzempka's work, she is amazing! 


If you are interested please contact me for more information, or e-mail her at strzempka@hotmail.com



Not only is Emmy an extremely talented artist, but she's also a great model. 

These were taken awhile ago... before I was married apparently, so you can just ignore my maiden name on all of these photos ha :]



A couple 35mm B&W terrible scanning quality, I do apologize:



No comments:

Post a Comment