Thursday, November 4, 2010

Getting caught up

Today I spent the morning getting caught up on all of my photo editing. It's hard sometimes with a little one running around to ever get anything done, but I feel blessed that I am able to work from home for the most part.


I had a great bridal consult at Gallery Espresso with Miss Jenny today. So excited for their wedding, it sounds like it's going to be a perfect southern dream.


I'm still debating whether or not to sign up for the bridal show at the Savannah civic center again in February. Who am I kidding--I'm sure that I will, but decisiveness is not a strong quality of mine. For all of you brides getting ready for late 2011-2012 weddings, the show is Feb 27th at the Savannah Civic Center. It's an awesome show, and you will get a chance to meet and greet with all of your potential vendors in one spot! Hope to see some familiar faces!


Today's extremely creative, talented friend is Jaime Bilbrey. Check out her etsy site! http://www.etsy.com/shop/jaimebilbrey


Girls, if you like ruffles, she's your woman. This weekend she is going to be exhibiting her creations at the Chatty Crafty craft show in Chattanooga, TN on November 6th & 7th from 10a-6p both days. The show is taking place at Renaissance Park on the Northshore, and you should ALL go if you are in the neighborhood!


Here is some of her awesome clothing, you gotta have love for a woman who recycles!













Until next time. Keep it real.

Love,
Mackensey

No comments:

Post a Comment